Earthbound Expeditions Looks Forward to Exploring the World with You!
Monday, 26 September 2011
Operating for almost fifteen years, Earthbound Expeditions have taken adventurers to swim with the seals in the Galapagos, sip fine Malbecs in Argentine vineyards, enjoy cooking classes in a 12th century Tuscan castle and attend world-class performances in stunning concert halls. This company is dedicated to the art of travel and will stop at nothing to ensure your journey with them is a memorable experience. If you are in search of an authentic travel experience, take a peek at Earthbound’s one-of-a-kind, hand crafted journeys. Designed for the traveler with an independent streak, their small group adventures are certain to please and delight those not wishing to take a “tour” but a journey. Some key features of the Earthbound Expeditions include:
- Carbon neutral travel – Through their partnership with the Carbonfund.org, all Earthbound globetrotters will travel carbon neutral. This is accomplished by supporting climate mitigation projects through Carbonfund.org.
- Location – Whether in a city or a village, accommodations are centrally located so that travelers can simply walk out the door and start exploring!
- Timing – Carefully crafted itineraries offer the best of a destination without long travel times or being rushed. This means more time for adventure!
- “Insider” Experiences – Earthbounders enjoy one-of-a-kind intimate experiences with local experts. This means a true local experience.
- Small Groups – Expeditions are with just 12-29 fellow travelers ( hosted journeys may be larger). You’ll discover treasures that are simply not available to large tour groups.
- Intimate Dining – Travelers enjoy regional specialties the way they were meant to be enjoyed.
- No Hidden Costs – All admissions and special events listed in your itinerary are included – even tips for your guide and driver.
- Superb Expedition Leaders – Guides offer a unique perspective on the destinations. These group leaders are great historians, naturalists and linguists, as well as great travel companions!
Click here to book your Earthbound Expedition today!