Ever wish you could decrease your jet lag?
It's been sold in airports and onboard airlines and has also been offered through an American Express membership program and the FlyRight website. FlyRight's jet lag remedy contains an all natural blend of 12 herbs designed to boost the immune system, improve circulation, and offset travel fatigue.
Now, through a partnership with Carbonfund.org, a portion of the proceeds from sales of FlyRight Jet Lag Formula will support Carbonfund.org's efforts to help end global warming through Carbonfund.org's third-party verified carbon offset projects in renewable energy, energy efficiency and reforestation. Ted's Tinctures, Inc., makers of FlyRight is also offsetting the company's business office emissions.
Founded in 2007 by Ted Ray, Silicon Valley Licensed Acupuncturist and herbalist, FlyRight Jet Lag Formula is the first in a line of all natural herbal supplements that increase productivity and improve quality of life for business travelers worldwide. It was developed by Mr. Ray for his clientele of Silicon Valley executives and road warriors who sought a jet lag solution to keep them healthy and productive on the road. To learn more please visit the FlyRight website here.
- Carefully sourcing the medicinals with attention to the sustainability of cultivation methods and certified absence of pesticides;
- Ensuring that any endangered medicinal bears a CITES certificate to guarantee safe sourcing;
- Using Energy-Star rated appliances wherever possible;
- Employing passive solar heat during the winter through large SW-facing windows and shades to block rays in the summer;
- Identifying packaging choices that are biodegradable and have the highest post-consumer waste recycling percentage;
- Transporting themselves to the office by foot, bicycle, or public transportation;
- Offsetting their total estimated carbon footprint via Carbonfund.org.