Thursday, 09 June 2011 19:14
Oman Air Releases First Carbon-Neutrally Produced Annual Report in the GulfWritten by Linda Kelly
The National Airline of the Sultanate of Oman has taken a significant step by becoming the first company in the Gulf to produce an annual report through a carbon-neutral production process. The annual report was produced by globally renowned Smart Media - The Annual Report Company who is a partner of The Carbonfund.org Foundation. Smart Media prints and delivers to their clients annual reports that are produced in a carbon-neutral process. All emissions related to writing, design, photography, project consultancy, project management and printing of the annual reports has been calculated, and corresponding carbon credits have been purchased through Carbonfund.org, in support of our energy efficiency, renewable energy and reforestation projects. Oman Air is on a major investment phase. Previously a regional airline, Oman Air is now rapidly becoming a top class international airline. In fact their annual report sports the theme "Gold Standard" to bring out the airline's aspiration of investing in the best of everything. They have created one of the best business classes in the world, with their business class seat judged among the top three in the entire world by Skytrax recently. Carbonfund.org is proud to partner with Smart Media in the carbon-neutral production of annual reports for leading organizations like Oman Air.
Published in carbonfree blog
Latest from Linda Kelly
- Earth Day is Here - Plant Trees and Earn Bonus Entries in Our Caribbean Vacation Sweepstakes!
- LightHawk Enters Tenth Year of Flying Carbonfree®
- Benson, Kerrane, Storz & Nelson Reaches Tenth Year as Carbonfree® Business Partner
- Carbonfund.org Celebrates Thirty-Five Partners Reaching Ten Year Anniversaries of Carbon Emissions Reduction Programs
- WONDERHEADS Acts on Its Environmental Responsibility with Carbonfund.org