- Golden Vegetable Miso-Cup® makes a light and flavorful soup garnished simply with onions and parsley;
- Savory Miso-Cup® with Seaweed offers full-bodied flavor with the mineral rich addition of Wakame Seaweed;
- Organic Traditional Miso-Cup® with Tofu; and
- Reduced Sodium Miso-Cup® which features 68% less sodium.
Thursday, 24 February 2011 16:45
Hot Sandwiches Take Minutes... Warm Up with Soup in Seconds!Written by Linda Kelly
What better way for a quick, healthy and satisfying midday warm-up than enjoying a miso soup, brought to you by Edward & Sons Trading Company. The folks at Edward & Sons travel the world to taste and evaluate regional foods, to source the finest ingredients, and to partner with the most reliable farmers, packers and food artisans to create a unique range of natural and organic specialties. They began in 1978 with instant Miso-Cup®, the natural vegetarian soup and seasoning. Featuring simple, wholesome, freeze-dried ingredients in a handy pocket-sized pouch, just add a little hot water to create savory, satisfying soup-in-seconds™ anywhere. Miso-Cup® has nourished people on the go for over three decades, the first of many Edward & Sons’ items exemplifying their motto “Convenience Without Compromise.” Miso-Cup® soups comes in several flavors:
Published in carbonfree blog
Latest from Linda Kelly
- Earth Day is Here - Plant Trees and Earn Bonus Entries in Our Caribbean Vacation Sweepstakes!
- LightHawk Enters Tenth Year of Flying Carbonfree®
- Benson, Kerrane, Storz & Nelson Reaches Tenth Year as Carbonfree® Business Partner
- Carbonfund.org Celebrates Thirty-Five Partners Reaching Ten Year Anniversaries of Carbon Emissions Reduction Programs
- WONDERHEADS Acts on Its Environmental Responsibility with Carbonfund.org