Wednesday, 22 December 2010 10:05
Where Relaxation Comes Naturally: Inn at Tabbs CreekWritten by Linda Kelly
Nestled along the banks and brushed by the gentle breezes of the Chesapeake Bay, the Inn at Tabbs Creek beckons with a promise of pure relaxation in an eco-focused environment of country living and wholesome dining, surrounded by nature’s beauty. Innkeeper-owners Greg and Lori Dusenberry established the Inn three years ago, inspired by their passion for the environment, organic gardening and farming, sustainable living and green building practices. Guests at the Inn at Tabbs Creek are treated to the comfort of the Inn’s environmentally-focused and lovingly restored accommodations and amenities, including outdoor swimming pool, bayside dock and a myriad of outdoor activities. Sumptuous meals are prepared from on-premises organic gardens and locally grown fare. The beauty of Virginia’s Chesapeake Bay surrounds the Inn. The Inn at Tabbs Creek takes its environmental commitment seriously. Beyond their own sustainable renovation and management practices, Greg and Lori have chosen to partner with Carbonfund.org to proactively offset the carbon emissions for the overnight stay of each of the Inn’s guests, in support of Carbonfund.org's carbon reduction projects. Winners of the 2010-2011 “best innkeepers” award from bedandbreakfast.com, Greg and Lori await your arrival and are ready to accommodate your needs! You can visit the Inn's website at www.innattabbscreek.com.
Published in carbonfree blog
Latest from Linda Kelly
- Earth Day is Here - Plant Trees and Earn Bonus Entries in Our Caribbean Vacation Sweepstakes!
- LightHawk Enters Tenth Year of Flying Carbonfree®
- Benson, Kerrane, Storz & Nelson Reaches Tenth Year as Carbonfree® Business Partner
- Carbonfund.org Celebrates Thirty-Five Partners Reaching Ten Year Anniversaries of Carbon Emissions Reduction Programs
- WONDERHEADS Acts on Its Environmental Responsibility with Carbonfund.org