Friday, 07 August 2009 15:34
Online Marketing Gets Greener with Bold InteractiveWritten by Amy Givler
Bold Interactive specializes in online marketing—helping businesses promote their work online through online advertising and SEO. They have already started to address their climate impact by implementing a policy where every employee telecommutes three days a week and they source supplies and services locally. Now, they have gone above and beyond their commitment and are offsetting 200% of their climate impact. As I have gotten to know Bold Interactive’s work better, I’m more impressed with their thoughtful approach not only to their business model but to online marketing. Their article, “Top 10 Steps To 10x Your Online Marketing Effectiveness” is a must-read if you want to learn about how to prioritize your online marketing efforts. Learn more about Bold Interactive and Carbonfund.org’s new partnership!
Published in carbonfree blog
Latest from Amy Givler
- Mac-Gray's "Lighten the Load" Initiative Helps Campuses Reduce Laundry Emissions
- The Oscars Lay Groundwork for More Eco-Friendly Event
- Survey Shows Americans Can Improve Conservation Habits
- Duke Scientist: Big Snowstorms Consistent with Global Warming's Impacts
- Legally Binding Climate Change Agreement on the Horizon?