- Carbon neutral travel - Through their partnership with the Carbonfund.org, all Earthbound globetrotters will travel carbon neutral. This is accomplished by supporting climate mitigation projects through Carbonfund.org.
- Location - Whether in a city or a village, accommodations are centrally located so that travelers can simply walk out the door and start exploring!
- Timing - Carefully crafted itineraries offer the best of a destination without long travel times or being rushed. This means more time for adventure!
- “Insider” Experiences - Earthbounders enjoy one-of-a-kind intimate experiences with local experts. This means a true local experience.
- Small Groups - Expeditions are with just 12-29 fellow travelers ( hosted journeys may be larger). You’ll discover treasures that are simply not available to large tour groups.
- Intimate Dining – Travelers enjoy regional specialties the way they were meant to be enjoyed.
- No Hidden Costs - All admissions and special events listed in your itinerary are included - even tips for your guide and driver.
- Superb Expedition Leaders - Guides offer a unique perspective on the destinations. These group leaders are great historians, naturalists and linguists, as well as great travel companions!
Monday, 26 September 2011 10:52
Earthbound Expeditions Looks Forward to Exploring the World with You!Written by Alterra Hetzel
[caption id="" align="alignleft" width="269" caption="Elephant spied on a South African Garden Adventure"][/caption] Operating for almost fifteen years, Earthbound Expeditions have taken adventurers to swim with the seals in the Galapagos, sip fine Malbecs in Argentine vineyards, enjoy cooking classes in a 12th century Tuscan castle and attend world-class performances in stunning concert halls. This company is dedicated to the art of travel and will stop at nothing to ensure your journey with them is a memorable experience. If you are in search of an authentic travel experience, take a peek at Earthbound's one-of-a-kind, hand crafted journeys. Designed for the traveler with an independent streak, their small group adventures are certain to please and delight those not wishing to take a "tour" but a journey. Some key features of the Earthbound Expeditions include:
Published in carbonfree blog
Latest from Alterra Hetzel
- 2013 Green Inaugural Ball Teams Up with Carbonfund.org
- GoECOlife™ Renews CarbonFree® Certification to Offset Product Emissions
- GSC3020T GoECOlife Vortex Series 30-Sheet Stripcut Paper Shredder
- Forever Cheese Sets the Bar for Carbonfund.org’s Earth Day 2012 Promotion
- Carbonfund.org Foundation Debuts For Planet and People Awards