With Dec. 31 approaching, please consider making a year-end, tax-deductible donation
to Carbonfund.org to fight global warming today!
Through the environmental leadership and support of donors, Carbonfund.org in 2009:
- Reached 5 billion pounds of CO2 reduced through carbon reduction projects around the globe;
- Supported innovative projects like India's Neria low-impact hydroelectric project which generates clean power, helps create jobs and local investment in clean technologies;
- Received the Climate, Community and Biodiversity Standards (CCBS) and Voluntary Carbon Standard (VCS) dual validation for the 1,870 acre Tensas River National Wildlife Refuge Reforestation Project in Louisiana;
- Certified new products including Motorola's Renew W233 mobile phone as CarbonFree®, the leading carbon neutral product label in the world;
- Joined the 1Sky, 350, TckTckTck, and the Clean Energy Works coalitions;
- Was featured in USA Today, US News, Mother Nature Network, among many others, and participated in Earth Day on the National Mall;
- Participated in Maya Lin's What is Missing? campaign on deforestation;
- Added Motorola, Transamerica, Samsung and numerous small and start-up businesses to the CarbonFree® business program, promoting the message: "Reduce What You Can, Offset What You Can't™."
Please take a moment and make a year-end, tax deductible donation
to Carbonfund.org to support our programs and projects. Help Carbonfund.org get to 10 billion pounds of CO2
reduced. For every $20 you donate, Carbonfund.org will also plant a tree in your honor.
December 31st is almost here so please, donate now.